The Mentor/Mentee Program connects newer members or first-time conference attendees with returning, more experienced members at the Midwest Chapter/MLA Annual Conference.
For Mentees, the program allows participants to:
• Ask questions about the meeting
• Meet new colleagues
• Build a professional network
• Discuss new ideas
• Maximize meeting time
For Mentors, the program benefits participants by:
• Expanding your professional network
• Exposing you to new ideas
• Allowing you to see the conference from a fresh perspective
• Conferring a sense of satisfaction through helping someone grow professionally
To register as a Mentor or Mentee, please indicate your interest on the conference registration form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign up by September 13, 2013 to ensure your mentor/mentee connection at the 2013 Midwest Chapter/MLA Annual Conference!