(via Betsy Sterner, Northern Illinois University)
Please join us for the next ACRL STS (Science & Technology Section) College Science Librarians Virtual Discussionon Monday, April 24, at 1:00 PM CDT. Hear what is happening with colleagues from far and wide and share strategies that have worked for you in the ever-changing STEM librarianship space. This event will not be recorded.
Our theme for April is “AI & ChatGPT & the Library”! Please join us to discuss all kinds of topics, including:
- AI & the library: what is our role?
- AI & student learning: information literacy
- AI & the law: copyright/intellectual property
- AI & the lab: writing/research tool
- New/early career science librarians (or those new to science liaisonship roles) & LIS students – an ever-popular room!
Register for the Virtual Discussion here.
Questions? Please contact committee co-chairs Nicole Helregel (email@example.com) and Elizabeth “Betsy” Sterner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope to see you there!