(via Linda Feinberg, NorthShore University HealthSystem)
We invite you to come together again for the 2021 joint conference of the Midwest and Midcontinental Chapters of the Medical Library Association! The conference will be held October 13-15 (Wednesday-Friday) and will be completely virtual. Attend from work or home!
The conference will feature the following types of presentations.
- live-streamed programs
- 12 Research Papers
- 12 Posters
- 16 Lightning Talks
- Exhibitor Showcase
Presentation topics will include the following.
- Career Development & Recruiting
- Collaboration & Outreach
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
The keynote speakers and their talks are Nisha Mody, “How Can We Foster ‘Access Intimacy’ and Slow Down?: Reflections from COVID-19”, and Ashley Ritter, “Those Nerdy Girls: Translating Science via Social Media during the COVID-19 Pandemic”.
Some of the other benefits of attending the conference are below.
- attending exhibitor showcases where you can learn about new offerings and tools
- participating in fun and interactive events
- connecting and networking with other conference attendees