(via the Illinois Library Association)
It’s a new year, and now is a great time to share your library’s 2021 renovations and new building by submitting your project to the ILA Reporter’s “Library Buildings 2021” article in the March, 2022, issue.
Submissions should include the following.
- at least one high-resolution image of the exterior
- at least one high-resolution image of the interior
- name of the architect or architectural firm
- type of project-either “renovation/expansion” or “new building”
- total cost
- service population
- name of the library director
- two-three quotes from patrons or users for a “What people are saying” section
Examples from past issues are available on the ILA website archive page (please see the March, 2020 and March, 2021 issues). The deadline for submissions is Thursday, January 20, and submissions should be sent via e-mail to ILA Administrative Coordinator Sarah Anderson, at email@example.com. We look forward to showcasing your project, large or small, from any type of library!