(via Jodie Borgerding, Amigos Library Services)
I am producing an online conference on Thursday, November 30, about the impact of AI and realities on library services. I would love to see proposals from instruction librarians and staff who have worked with, or dealt with, AI and various realities in their work.
Potential presentation topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Impact of AI and VR on information literacy and library instruction
- Intellectual property, privacy, and ethical considerations and challenges
- AI-driven information retrieval
- Virtual collections, repositories, and archives
- Collaborative opportunities and partnerships with AI and VR
- Automated cataloging and metadata tagging
- Enhancing user experience
The conference details, including information on submitting a proposal, can be found here. Also, registration is open, with a deadline of Monday, November 27. Check the conference website for details.