(via Nicole Lewis, Brigham Young University)
The Core Project Management Interest Group (PMIG) is seeking presentation proposals for its meeting during the Core Virtual IG Week in March 2023.
The PMIG session will take place on Wednesday, March 8, at 10:00 AM CDT.
Presentations should be no more than 15 minutes in length including brief time for Q&A. The topic of your presentation should focus on anything related to project management in libraries, including, but not limited to:
- Building a project team
- Getting buy-in for your project
- Best practices for organizing a project
- Using project management tools to run a project
- Introducing project management at your library
- Tips for planning a project
Please fill out the submission form send your presentation proposal to PMIG’s co-chairs Kirsten Clark and Nicole Lewis.
The deadline for proposal submissions is Monday, January 30. The notification about the decisions will be sent out by Friday, February, 3.