(via Gwen Gregory, Northern Illinois University)
Registration is open for the L2 webinar “Academic Library Marketing: Reaching Your Audience in a Post-COVID Era”. It will take place on Thursday, September 29, at 1:00 PM CDT. Please see below for more information, including the link to registration.
Beginning with how COVID-19 has (and hasn’t) changed the nature of library marketing, in this workshop attendees will learn how to organize their marketing efforts to identify meaningful goals that address the whole student. Participants will engage in reflexive activities to help them consider their offerings and related strategic priorities.
The speakers will demonstrate how to turn these offerings and priorities into marketing goals, and how to turn the goals into impactful actions. They will include real-world examples from academic libraries’ marketing triumphs and setbacks. Participants will leave with the inspiration to set their own meaningful marketing goals for the academic year.
• Where are we? “Post-Covid” considerations
• Getting it together: Gathering resources and defining your areas
• Marketing for the mind and from the heart
• Assessing your efforts
• Attendees will be able to define their areas to create marketing goals
• Attendees will be able to identify strategies to market to the whole student
• Attendees will be able to examine the impact of Covid on their marketing efforts