(via the Medical Library Association)
The MLA ’19 site for poster and lightning-talk submissions is open as of today: Wednesday, December 12, 2018. The site will remain open until Friday, January 25, 2019.
Submit <https://www.conferenceabstracts.com/cfp2/LoginSSO.asp?EventKey=CIIMKJMV&UserEmail=&UserPassword=&User=&memberID=> your poster or lightning talk structured abstract with a description of a research project or program using the guidelines on MLANET<https://www.mlanet.org/page/structured-abstract>
You now have information about acceptance on any paper or immersion sessions you submitted. Time to turn your attention to your poster and lightning talk ideas! Submit new ideas or consider reformatting and submitting any ideas that were not accepted for paper presentations-perhaps the poster/lightning talk format will be a better fit!
* The MLA Research Section awards individuals with the best research-based posters.
* Criteria and FAQ: Papers, immersion sessions, posters, and lightning talks<https://www.mlanet.org/mla19_contributed_content>
* Questions: Contact the Contributed Content Planning Group<mailto:email@example.com>
Contributed Content Planning Group
* Papers: Jamie Conklin, Kathy Kwan, and Hannah Schilperoort
* Posters: Carol Seiler, Ahlam Saleh, and Lindsay Blake
* Lightning talks: Meaghan Muir and Brenda Faye Green, FMLA
* Immersion sessions: Lisa A. Marks, AHIP, and Dan Burgard
See you at MLA ’19 in Chicago!