McGraw Hill is proud to be one of the world’s leading Medical Education publishers and take pride in supporting our local organizations. One way we would like to extend our support is by offering the following discounts to all HSLI members between now and December 15, 2014.
- We will offer a 10% discount to all first time McGraw Hill Medical subscribers (please see list below for all applicable databases).
- If members are currently subscribing to any of our Access resources and would like to purchase/subscribe to an additional applicable database we will offer 25% off of any new subscriptions.
- For those members who currently subscribe to a licensed Access Medicine subscription and would like to add Clinical Access to your digital collection, we will offer you 30% off of Clinical Access.
- We are offering 35% off our eBook collections See ebook collections.
Thanks for your consideration, I look forward to working with you and the HSLI organization, and if you have any questions my contact information is listed below. Also, I look forward to meeting many of you at the upcoming HSLI conference on November 13-14, 2014 in Champaign, IL.
- Access Medicine – http://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com/Index.aspx
- Access Emergency Medicine – http://accessemergencymedicine.mhmedical.com/
- Access Pediatrics – http://accesspediatrics.mhmedical.com/
- Access Pharmacy – http://accesspharmacy.mhmedical.com/
- Access Surgery – http://accesssurgery.mhmedical.com/
- Access Physiotherapy – http://accessphysiotherapy.mhmedical.com/
- Access Anesthesiology – http://accessanesthesiology.mhmedical.com/
- JAMAevidence – http://jamaevidence.com/
- PAEasy – http://paeasy.com/
- RadReviewEasy – http://www.radrevieweasy.com/
- OMMBID – http://ommbid.mhmedical.com/
- USMLE Easy- http://usmle-easy.com/
- Clinical Access – http://clinicalaccess.mhmedical.com/
*(Clinical Access is only available to new and current Access Medicine subscribers)*
Regional Account Manager, Midwest (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan)
Phone (312) 882-1549